BUCK - Early Access
A downloadable game for Windows
BUCK is a story-driven, 2D Action-Adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. You play as Buck, a motorcycle garage mechanic who decides to leave everything he knows behind in order to find the truth behind a girl's disappearance; all while struggling to adjust himself to a world he doesn't fully understand.
Traverse the wasteland while fighting and talking your way through junkyards, mountain passes, ghost towns and survivor outposts while trying to piece together the reasons that brought this world and its rugged inhabitants to their knees.
Trained by his stepdad to fight, shoot and fix nearly anything, Buck can surprise the biggest of brutes by his speed and strength.
- Traverse the sands of Venganza: a carefully built 2D world with hidden passages, dark secrets and remorseless characters.
- Destroy enemies with Buck's own hand crafted, upgradeable weapons.
- Unlock new weapons and combos as you progress.
- Explore unique levels with branching paths and hidden areas.
- Earn Scraps and loot unique items to upgrade your arsenal, craft ammunition and improve healing items.
- Negotiate with the salty denizens of Westown, wayward merchants and mysterious mercenaries, each with their own goal and agenda.
BUCK AT PAX EAST 2017 | INDIE MEGABOOTH
BUCK was a part of the awesome Indie Megabooth Lineup at PAX EAST 2017!
A big thanks to all the volunteers and enforcers at the event and most of all, a huge thanks to all the gamers who showed us so much love at BUCK's booth!
Learn more about the real dog behind the game and all the other real-life pets of our Kickstarter backers on on BUCK's Successful Kickstarter Campaign.
|Published||Apr 26, 2017|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Beat 'em up, Difficult, Dogs, Dystopian, Kickstarter, Noir, Post-apocalyptic, Western|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Support, Kickstarter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- BUCK has been updated! Introducing Melee 2.0!May 23, 2017
- Gamedev in Progress: New Muzzle Flashes + Dual PistolsMay 21, 2017
- Working on Shotgun Combo + New Slow Motion EffectMay 20, 2017
- A game about a real dog.May 09, 2017